The book is finished. It feels like papers and sketches on a desk, somewhere in a corner of my mind, have been sorted out and put in perspective – curtains open, new clothes to wear, now I am ready to go on. Almost. I have still a few days to go at the Chalk Hill Residency. I will record some of the sounds I have heard, and walk some trails I have seen, and better not think how I will miss this all.
Monday 11. March, I will get back moving, a series of performances, a talk lay ahead of me.
10. March 1.30 pm ( pacific time) presentation/talk/mini-concert with special appearance by The Artistocatz at Warnecke Ranch, Sonoma County. Live transmission via Radio On
Some more information, address, ecc.
11. March, Brutal Sound Effects Festival #73 The Lab, San Francisco, U.S.A.
12. March, The Uptown Nightclub, Oakland, U.S.A.
13. March, Composer Spotlight, Jack Straw Productions, Seattle, U.S.A. (talk)
14. March, Chapel Performance Space,Wayward Music Series, Seattle, U.S.A.
15. March, Record Room, Portland, U.S.A.
17. March, “50 Years of Cassettes” , Silent Barn , New York, U.S.A.
18. March, Spectrum, New York, U.S.A. duo with Andrea Parkins
Thanks for passing by.